Kahlua Baked Easter Ham
- 1 (10 pound) pre-cooked ham
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- Whole cloves
- Place ham with rind on rack in roasting pan, fat side up. Roast at 300 degrees
F 18 minutes per pound. During the last hour, trim rind, score fat in a criss-cross
diamond fashion and stud with cloves.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar, then with the 3 tablespoons Kahlua.
- Mix the 1/2 cup Kahlua and dry mustard and pour into pan. Baste frequently
with pan syrup.