Lemon-Dijon Glazed Ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (6 to 8 pound) spiral-cut fully cooked ham
- 1 fresh golden extra-sweet pineapple, cored and sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Blend mustard, lemon juice and brown sugar in small bowl for glaze. Reserve
- Place ham, flat side down, in large non-aluminum roasting pan. Cover loosely
with foil and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove from oven; remove
foil and turn ham on side.
- Place pineapple slices in pan around ham. Generously brush ham and pineapple
with glaze. Return to oven and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes longer
or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of ham registers 140
- Turn pineapple slices and brush ham and pineapple with additional glaze.
- Stir chives into remaining glaze if desired.
- Serve ham and pineapple with glaze.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes