Mango-Orange Glazed Ham
- 1 (7 to 8-pound) fully cooked spiral-cut ham
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- In a food processor, combine garlic, chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange
zest and ginger and process until smooth. Pour over ham and bake for 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes.
Yield: 16 servings
Per serving: 445 calories (48 percent from fat), 38 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates,
1 g fiber, 23 g fat, 126 mg cholesterol, 2,821 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.