Mango-Orange Glazed Ham
- 1 (7 to 8-pound) fully cooked spiral-cut ham
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 (9 ounce) jar mango chutney
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- In a food processor, combine garlic, chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange
zest and ginger and process until smooth. Pour over ham and bake for 1 hour,
basting every 15 minutes.
Yield: 16 servings
Per serving: 445 calories (48 percent from fat), 38 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates,
1 g fiber, 23 g fat, 126 mg cholesterol, 2,821 mg sodium