Maple Bourbon Glazed Ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 ham shank or butt
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham in shallow baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes per pound.
- About 1/2 hour before it is done, remove ham from pan. Pour off all but
1/4 cup of the fat. Add Bourbon and loosen bits from bottom of pan. Add maple
syrup, cinnamon and cornstarch mixed in 2 tablespoons water and salt. Stir until
- Return ham to pan. Make diagonal slashes crisscrossing the fat side of the
ham. Pour glaze over top of ham.
- Continue baking 30 minutes more, occasionally spooning more glaze over the
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes