Orange Glazed Fresh Baked Ham
- 1 (4 to 5 pound boneless fresh ham
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham on rack in open roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part
of ham, not touching fat.
- Combine marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and cloves; mix well.
- Bake, uncovered in a 325 degree F oven for 2 to 3 hours (allow 25 to 30 minutes
for each pound) or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees F.
- Brush with marmalade mixture several times during the last 45 minutes of cooking
- Let ham stand 10 to 15 minutes after removal from oven. (Temperature will rise
about 5 degrees to reach recommended internal temperature of 160 degrees F and juices will set.)
- To serve, remove netting from ham.
12 to 15 servings
>> HAM RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.