Orange Marmalade Ham
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) fully cooked boneless ham
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 to 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- Orange slices and parsley sprig for garnish
- Place ham on rack in roasting pan; bake, uncovered, in preheated 325 degree
F oven for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients except whole cloves and garnish in
- After ham has baked 45 minutes, remove from oven. Score top of ham in diamond
pattern, cutting about 1/4-inch deep. Insert 1 whole clove in each diamond; brush marmalade mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake until meat thermometer inserted into center of ham registers 135 degrees
F, about 15 to 30 minutes longer.
- Transfer to serving platter; garnish with orange slices and parsley.
Yield: 12 servings
>> HAM RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.