Oven-Smoked Canned Ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 pound) canned ham
- 1 (4 ounce) bottle liquid smoke
- Remove key from bottom side of can. With a beverage can opener, punch 4
to 6 openings in bottom side of ham can. Place can bottom-side up in 350 degree
F oven for 15 minutes or until jelly-like substance is melted.
- Remove can from oven and pour off juices. Pour liquid smoke through holes
into can. Place can bottom-side up in oven.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool and pour off liquid smoke. Open can with key. The
ham is ready to slice, and the cooking pan is ready to throw away. No clean-up!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes