Peachy Pork Picante
- 1 pound boneless fresh ham
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces bottled chunky-style salsa
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- Cut fresh ham into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine taco seasoning and parsley; coat pork cubes with seasoning mixture.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork. Cook and stir
to brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan. Lower heat; cook and simmer until tender,
about 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice, if desired.