Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Bake ham on rack in shallow baking pan at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or to
120 degrees F on meat thermometer.
- Drain pineapple; reserve liquid.
- Combine reserved liquid, honey, mustard and cloves; mix well.
- Score top of ham, if desired, and arrange pineapple slices on top. Generously
brush honey mixture over entire surface.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes longer or to 140 degrees F; baste every
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit: National Honey Board.