- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (1/2-inch thick) ham slices (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 325 degrees F, stirring occasionally, for
5 to 10 minutes or until toasted; set aside.
- Bake ham slices in a shallow pan at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Bring maple syrup sugar and butter to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring
often. Stir in pecans and spoon over ham.
- Bake for 30 more minutes.
Source: Southern Living - November 1996