Raspberry Glazed Ham
- 1 (8 to 10 pound) boneless ham, fully cooked
- 1/4 cup apple juice or dry white
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup seedless
raspberry jam, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Score ham in diamond shapes; place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F about 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers
140 degrees F.
- In saucepan, blend apple juice or wine and lemon juice into the cornstarch.
Add about 1/2 of the jam. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in
remaining jam and butter. Heat and stir until butter is melted.
- Brush ham with glaze and bake ham 10 minutes more.
- Spoon additional glaze over ham.
You can double glaze recipe and thin it slightly with water to pass with the
Source: Best of Country Cooking