Raspberry Wine Glazed Ham
A beautiful ruby-red glaze coats this delicious ham.
- 1 (8-10 pound) boneless ham, fully cooked
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves, divided
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Score ham in diamond shapes. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake for 2 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F. If you
prefer, cook the ham on a gas grill or charcoal barbecue.
- For the glaze, in a small saucepan blend cornstarch with lemon juice. Stir
in wine and half of the preserves. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Add remaining preserves and butter. Brush glaze over the ham. Bake for an additional
- Spoon any extra glaze over ham.
- Serve ham on a large platter, garnished with parsley.
You can double the glaze, use half on the ham and thin the rest with a
little water for a sauce to use on the side.