Smoked Ham Slice with Apricot Glaze
Ham slices are terrific when cooking for a very small number of people since
you aren't bothered with many leftovers.
- Smoked ham slice, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 can apricot halves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain apricots and save juice.
- Place ham slice on broiler rack and insert broiler rack and pan so the top surface
of the meat is 2 to 3 inches from the heat. Sprinkle with spices and broil until
nicely browned, about 10 minutes, basting occasionally with apricot juice. Turn,
sprinkle ham with remaining spices, continue broiling, basting with apricot juice
until done, about 10 minutes.
- Five minutes before ham slice is done, arrange apricot halves, cut surface down,
on ham and continue broiling until ham is done and apricots are lightly browned.
Spoon basting liquid over ham and apricots before serving.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes