Spiral Ham with Honey Glaze
- 1 (7 pound) spiral cut smoked ham, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup pear nectar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place ham, cut end down, in a baking pan.
- Mix together pear nectar and orange juice in a bowl.
- Bake ham in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, basting twice with juice mixture.
- Mix together brown sugar and honey in a small bowl. Brush mixture over ham.
- Bake for about another hour, or until internal temperature measures 140
degrees F on an instant read meat thermometer.
- Serve immediately.