Apple and Onion Dressing for Lamb
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups tart apples with skins, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in pan. Sauté onion, celery and garlic until just tender.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Stuff into cavity of crown roast.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.