Apricot Lamb with Ginger
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pound lean lamb, cubed
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups apricot nectar
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sauté onion
and lamb 2-3 minutes, until lamb is browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer gently
40 minutes, or until lamb is tender.
Per serving: calories 326, fat 16.7g, 45% calories from fat, cholesterol
86mg, protein 27.2g, carbohydrates 18.5g, fiber 1.3g, sugar 15.7g, sodium 85mg,
diet points 8.2
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 0.8, Fruit: 0.9, Bread: 0.1, Lean
meat: 3.8, Fat: 1.0, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.0
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lamb Recipes