Barbecue Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- 1 (6 pound) leg of lamb, boned, trimmed and butterflied
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire
- Few drops of Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine sauce ingredients in a 2-quart pan. Bring to a simmer, but do not
- Remove from heat and pour over lamb.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Grill lamb 8 to 10 inches from hot coals for about 50 minutes, turning
often and basting every 10 to 15 minutes. (DO NOT OVERCOOK. It should be crisp
on the outside and pink inside.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.