Crown Roast of Lamb, Stuffed
- 1/2 cup spicy brown prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 18 rib crown roast of lamb (about 5 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cherry tomatoes or olives (for garnish)
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, thyme, garlic and ginger. Rub meat (not bones)
all over with mustard mixture and place in roasting pan.
- Refrigerate covered 1 1/2 to 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from refrigerator and let come to room temperature, approximately
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Apple and Onion Dressing: Stuff center of roast with prepared dressing.
Insert meat thermometer between two ribs, without touching bones. Reduce oven
setting to 350 degrees F and bake for 15 minutes per pound or until thermometer
registers 165 degrees F (medium).
- Transfer to meat platter and serve.
Alternative: Use Summer Vegetable Filling
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lamb Recipes