This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lamb Chops with Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into long, thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into long, thin strips
- 8 rib lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- Heat broiler.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; sauté
until soft and golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, continue to cook for 1 minute. Add peppers, and stir-fry for
2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place lamb chops on a broiler pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking
oil. Broil for about 4 minutes per side, turning once for medium rare.
- Serve lamb chops on bed of onions and peppers.
- Top with chopped oregano.
Yield: 4 servings