Lamb with Mustard Glaze
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2-inch slice ginger root, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (6 1/2 pound) leg of lamb, boned
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and rosemary. Gradually whisk
in olive oil.
- With a brush, coat lamb thickly and evenly with this mixture and let stand
at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours. If all the glaze is not used, baste with
remainder while lamb is roasting.
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and roast for 1 hour and 45 minutes
or until done to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lamb Recipes