Lamb with Mustard Glaze
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2-inch slice ginger root, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (6 1/2 pound) leg of lamb, boned
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and rosemary. Gradually whisk
in olive oil.
- With a brush, coat lamb thickly and evenly with this mixture and let stand
at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours. If all the glaze is not used, baste with
remainder while lamb is roasting.
- Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and roast for 1 hour and 45 minutes
or until done to taste.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.