Leg o'Lamb Roast
- 1 leg of lamb roast
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Lamb: Cut all fat off roast. Rub with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Insert thinly
sliced garlic in roast. Place in baking pan with a shallow amount of water in
- Prepare sauce and finish as per Sauce recipe.
- Sauce: Mix all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over lamb,
turning to baste.
- Bake at 325 degrees F to 350 degrees F until done or 20 to 25 minutes per
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.