Leg o'Lamb Roast
- 1 leg of lamb roast
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Lamb: Cut all fat off roast. Rub with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Insert thinly
sliced garlic in roast. Place in baking pan with a shallow amount of water in
- Prepare sauce and finish as per Sauce recipe.
- Sauce: Mix all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over lamb,
turning to baste.
- Bake at 325 degrees F to 350 degrees F until done or 20 to 25 minutes per
>> LAMB RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.