Pacific Rim Lamb Rib Chops with Stir-Fry
- 8 American lamb rib chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 4 medium red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) packages brown mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- In small bowl combine soy sauce, garlic, hoisin sauce and gingerroot.
- In large glass baking dish arrange lamb chops. Pour on 1/4 cup soy mixture,
turning chops to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In large skillet, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, cook onion over medium
heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add celery and cook 2 additional
minutes. Mix in bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, peppers and remaining soy
sauce mixture. Cook for 4 minutes. Stir in pea pods, turn off heat, cover and
let stand for 5 minutes.
- Broil lamb chops 4 inches from source of heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side,
turning once or to desired degree of doneness: 145 degrees F for medium-rare,
160 degrees F for medium and 170 degrees F for well.
- Mound vegetables on plates and top each with a lamb rib chop.
Source: American Lamb Board
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.