Pineapple-Barbecued Lamb Spare Ribs
- 3 pounds lamb spare ribs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place spare ribs on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; bake in preheated
325 degree F oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain off drippings.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well; pour over lamb.
- Bake for 45 minutes, basting lamb with pineapple mixture frequently during
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lamb Recipes