Raspberry Glazed Rack of Lamb
This is a recipe of The American Lamb Council.
- 1 can raspberries, drained, with syrup reserved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 rack of American lamb for two (1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- Drain the raspberries and put the syrup in a saucepan. Chop enough raspberries
to make 1/3 cup and add to saucepan; reserve remaining raspberries. Add honey,
grenadine and ginger. Cook mixture until heated, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; slowly add to raspberry mixture, stirring
constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Place lamb on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 24 to 26 minutes per pound, or until a meat thermometer
registers 150 degrees F for medium.
- Baste the lamb with raspberry sauce every 10 minutes of baking time.
- When the lamb is done, stir raspberries into remaining raspberry sauce;
heat and serve with lamb.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lamb Recipes