Rosemary Lamb Chops with Lemon Sauce
- 6 lamb chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- Heat the broiler. Season the lamb with the rosemary. Place the lamb on a
- Broil for 10 minutes (for medium-rare) or to desired doneness, turning the
lamb over once halfway through broiling.
- Stir the stock and cornstarch in a 1-quart saucepan until the mixture is
- Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and mustard. Cook and stir over medium
heat until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve the stock mixture with the lamb.
Serves 3 (2 chops for each person)
Tip: The lamb chops can also be grilled. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat
the grill to medium. Grill the lamb for 10 minutes (for medium-rare) or to desired
doneness, turning the lamb over once halfway through grilling. Serve with the stock
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lamb Recipes