Rosemary Lamb Chops with Lemon Sauce
- 6 lamb chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- Heat the broiler. Season the lamb with the rosemary. Place the lamb on a
- Broil for 10 minutes (for medium-rare) or to desired doneness, turning the
lamb over once halfway through broiling.
- Stir the stock and cornstarch in a 1-quart saucepan until the mixture is
- Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and mustard. Cook and stir over medium
heat until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve the stock mixture with the lamb.
Serves 3 (2 chops for each person)
Tip: The lamb chops can also be grilled. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat
the grill to medium. Grill the lamb for 10 minutes (for medium-rare) or to desired
doneness, turning the lamb over once halfway through grilling. Serve with the stock
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lamb Recipes