Summer Vegetable Filling for Lamb
- 4 medium carrots, julienned in 3-inch strips
- 1 small head broccoli, broken
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 18 cherry
tomatoes or large pitted green or ripeolives (for garnish)
- 4 medium zucchini, julienned in 3-inch strips
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken
into small florets
- Pepper, to taste
- Toss all the vegetables (except garnish). Season with salt and pepper. Pack
into crown roast.
- Melt butter and herbs. Pour over vegetables.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.