- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup corn, cooked
- 1 lemon, juice
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pinto or kidney beans, cooked
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Pumpkin seeds
- Bell peppers
- Cook quinoa according to directions. Fluff with fork, let cool.
- Mix quinoa with corn, lemon juice, scallions and oil.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, vinegar and parsley and toss.
- Transfer quinoa-corn salad onto center of platter. Make a well in center
and mound bean salad into well. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Arrange olives
and strips of pepper or pimientos around rim.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 2/18/2002 10:58 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.