- 2 cups cooked beans
- 2/3 cup ground sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons ketchup
- Combine all the ingredients, adding enough wheat germ (about 1/2 cup) to
hold the shape. Form into 8 patties.
- Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to
- Place a slice of cheese on each burger and place under broiler heat
to melt before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.