- Vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- Shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes (for garnish)
- Heat 1/2 inch oil in a small heavy skillet until it just begins to smoke.
- Using kitchen tongs soften the tortillas for a second or two.
- Remove tortillas
to a paper towel to drain.
- Pass the tortillas through the sauce to coat them lightly.
- Place about 1 ounce of cheese on each tortilla, wrap loosely, and
place 3 on each of 4 ovenproof serving plates.
- Top the enchiladas with more cheese and bake at 375 degrees
F for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with refried beans rice, and a garnish of shredded lettuce and chopped
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.