- Vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, grated
- Shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes (for garnish)
- Heat 1/2 inch oil in a small heavy skillet until it just begins to smoke.
- Using kitchen tongs soften the tortillas for a second or two.
- Remove tortillas
to a paper towel to drain.
- Pass the tortillas through the sauce to coat them lightly.
- Place about 1 ounce of cheese on each tortilla, wrap loosely, and
place 3 on each of 4 ovenproof serving plates.
- Top the enchiladas with more cheese and bake at 375 degrees
F for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with refried beans rice, and a garnish of shredded lettuce and chopped
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes