Chile Relleno Puff
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole chiles, split
- 8 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten (can use egg substitute)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In greased 7 x 11-inch baking dish, layer split chiles and 1/2 cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, flour, baking powder. Mix well. Pour over chiles. Top
with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until puffed and browned.
Posted by MzMaggie at Recipe Goldmine 4/17/02 1:03:19 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> meatless Recipes