Cottage Cheese Meatless Loaf
- 1 (16 ounce) container creamed cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix,
walnuts and cereal. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 2/6/2002 9:47 am.