This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cottage Cheese Patties
- 1 cup drained cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup bread or cracker crumbs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- Combine cottage cheese, chopped walnuts, beaten eggs, grated onion, liquid
smoke and crumbs. Form into patties; place in skillet and brown on both sides.
Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Combine soup and milk; pour over patties.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.