Couscous al Fresco
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package toasted pine nut couscous mix
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 3 cups chopped spinach, packed
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In large skillet, bring water and contents of spice packet to a boil. Stir
in couscous and tomatoes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Toss couscous lightly with a fork. Add spinach, one handful at a time, stirring
well after each addition. Cover; let stand 2 minutes.
- Toss with a fork and sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Makes 4 1/2 cups.