Creamy Cheese Enchiladas
- 6 flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles, seeded and chopped
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon scallion. Roll each
and place in an 8-inch square dish.
- Melt butter. Add flour. Stir in chicken broth until thick.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream and green chiles. Pour over the tortillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.