Creole Bean Burgers
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons flavored bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon
- 4 hamburger buns
- Thousand Island dressing
- Combine beans, onion, egg, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cumin
and bread crumbs.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Cook in oil in nonstick skillet for 3 minutes per side over medium-low heat.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and Thousand Island dressing.
>> Burger and Cheeseburger Recipes
>> All Sandwich and Wraps Recipes