Creole Bean Burgers
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons flavored bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- Thousand Island dressing
- Combine beans, onion, egg, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cumin
and bread crumbs.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Cook in oil in nonstick skillet for 3 minutes per side over medium-low heat.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and Thousand Island dressing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.