A Seventh Day Adventist recipe!
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium can burger
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 1 can sour cream
- Mix chicken seasoning with water and set aside.
- Fry onions in butter until pale yellow, not brown. Stir in flour like gravy
paste, then add chicken broth, stirring constantly. Add remaining ingredients,
except burger, mushrooms and cream.
- Brown burger and mushrooms in oil. Add to gravy mixture; add sour cream
and simmer for 1 hour over low heat.
- Serve on toast, noodles or rice.