Golden Carrot Loaf
- 3/4 cup grated raw carrots
- 1 small minced onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients except for oil and margarine.
- Coat a loaf pan with oil and dust with extra crumbs. Pack into the loaf
pan and dot with margarine.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes