Grape Nuts Burgers
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can V-8 juice
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 cups Grape Nuts cereal
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, V-8 juice, onion soup mix and ketchup.
- Work in cereal. Mixture will resemble meatloaf.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 or 5 hours or overnight.
- Form into 8 patties.
- Fry in equal parts margarine and oil in skillet until brown on both sides.
- Serve on buns.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.