Green Chili Frittata
- 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 pound butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 3 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- Salt, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 13 x 9-inch shallow baking dish.
- Mix flour and baking powder. Add eggs and butter, blending well. Blend in
- Put mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 35 to 45 minutes,
or until set.
- Cut into squares and serve very hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes