- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups Granburger*
- 8 ounces medium noodles
- 8 ounces cheese, grated
- Coat saucepan with oil. Add pepper, onion and celery. Cover. Cook for about
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and cheese. Cover and simmer for
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and add to other ingredients. Put into a casserole
and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
* Granburger is a meat substitute (like ground beef) which comes in a quart container
(like milk comes in). It can be found at Seventh Day Adventist food stores or health
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.