Kale, Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Large portobello mushrooms spread with ricotta cheese and topped with tomato,
kale and beans and finished with shredded Parmesan cheese for a vegetarian main
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh baby kale
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Brush mushroom caps with oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place stem-side up on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add drained tomatoes, kale, onion powder, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
to skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until kale wilts.
- Add beans; cook 1 minute more or until hot.
- Spread ricotta cheese evenly inside mushroom caps.
- Top each with 1/2 cup tomato mixture and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until mushrooms are tender.
Prep Time 30 min | Total Time 30 min | Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information Calories: 240
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes