Lasagna Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Lasagna Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms requires less than ten ingredients
and are ready in 20 minutes, making this the perfect weeknight recipe.
- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups light ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the stem and scoop out the gills of the mushrooms. Wash gently
and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Brush tops and insides of mushrooms with olive oil.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of marinara sauce into each mushroom.
- In medium size bowl, mix together the ricotta, egg, spinach and basil.
Divide evenly into the four mushrooms.
- Sprinkle each mushroom with 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are baked through.
- Enjoy immediately or store in fridge or freezer to enjoy later. For
freezer storage, allow each mushroom to cool completely, wrap in foil then
place in larger storage container.
Recipe courtesy of Jenn Labonte (@jennlabfit).
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.