- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cook onion, garlic and oil in Dutch oven until tender. Add tomatoes, tomato
sauce, chili powder, oregano and cumin.. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer
- Spoon 1 cup of sauce into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Set
- Add black beans, corn and olives to remaining sauce and set aside.
- Mix together cottage cheese, chiles and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Set
- Fry tortillas in oil 5 seconds on each side till softened. Drain on towels.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese mixture down the middle of each tortilla.
Roll up and put seam side down in pan. Spoon sauce over. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with other 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes more to melt the cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.