Meatless Meat Loaf
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry vegetable bouillon (or beef)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon Accent
- 2 pints cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (7 ounce) box Special K cereal
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients and bake in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes