This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 cup pecans, pulverized
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tube Hi Ho crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup*
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
* You may use tomato soup instead of mushroom soup, if preferred.
- Place eggs, cream cheese, onion, pecans and garlic in food processor. Process
until well blended. Stir in some of the crackers and salt.
- Continue to add crushed crackers until stiff. Chill in fridge until needed.
Drop by teaspoonsful into hot frying pan with a small amount of oil in it. Fry
till nicely browned.
- Place in casserole and top with mushroom soup mixed with 1/2 can of milk.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.