Meatless Reuben Sandwich
- 1 slice rye bread
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sauerkraut
- 1 slice mild Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- Drain sauerkraut well, placing it in a wire strainer and then pressing with
the back of a spoon to force the liquid out.
- Cut zucchini into thin slices. Cut thin rings from the onion and green pepper.
- Toast the bread. Spoon drained sauerkraut onto toasted bread.
- Arrange 4 or 5 zucchini slices on top, then add a few onion and green pepper
rings. Top with the cheese slice.
- Place in a preheated oven or under the broiler until the cheese melts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.