Mock Crab Cakes
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- Vegetable oil
- Tartar sauce (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain grated zucchini well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Combine zucchini and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide mixture
into 8 portions, shaping each into a patty. (Mixture will be soft.)
- Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a large heavy skillet. Fry patties
in hot oil over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper towels; serve with tartar sauce, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes