Mock Salmon Loaf
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten until frothy
- 1 cup raw carrots, grated
- 1 cup toasted bread crumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix peanut butter and tomato juice. In margarine, sauté (don't brown)
onions and parsley.
- Add salt, eggs, carrots, and crumbs. Mix.
- Bake in greased loaf pan for 45 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees F or fry in
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes