- 12 flour tortillas
- 3/4 pound Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- Sour cream, if desired
- Lay out 6 tortillas, reserving 6. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients,
and distribute evenly over each tortilla. Cover each with another tortilla.
- Heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry
tortillas, one at a time, until bottom is crisp. With a wide pancake turner,
turn, and fry other side until crisp. Remove from heat, and drain on paper towels.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Makes 48 wedges.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.