- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups ground whole wheat
- 3/4 cup pecans or peanuts, broken
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper
- 2 cups canned or freshly-cooked tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix well, form into a loaf and bake 1 hour at 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle grated
cheese liberally over loaf a few minutes before removing from oven, then serve
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meatless Recipes